Sunday, July 25, 2010

Blog Design ~ Simply at Home

Wendi from Simply at Home wanted a whole new look on her blog and picked some bright and cheerful colors for her blog after finding the cutest graphic at Fotolia. She has three kids ~ and the momma bird that she found had three little ones of her own.

image

We did a little bit of everything for her ~ a new header and background, a blog button, sidebar titles, and also a top navigational bar.

image

Be sure to stop by and visit Wendi at Simply at Home and say hi! She’s joined up with the Homeschool Crew this year and will be writing curriculum reviews too. :)

3 comments:

  1. All right, I'm back in town and ready to email you about my AMAZING blog makeover that I'm sure you'll be able to do :) because you're that awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy with my new blog design! Thanks so much for all of your hard work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very glad that you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete