Friday, August 20, 2010

Homegrown Learning ~ Blog Makeover

Crystal at Homegrown Learning loved the background pattern that she found on Pyzam and wanted to keep that in place with her blog redo {and it was definitely cute!}. I tweaked the template some to make the columns and colors more what she was looking for and more reader friendly {the background was burgundy and is now white, making it easier to read}.

I found a graphic in Microsoft clip art and also used some pictures of her boys to put a new header together for her.

image I also put together some navigational buttons underneath her header along with some cute sidebar titles and a new blog button.

image

image

Thanks so much Crystal for working with me and letting me put a little more ‘you’ into your blog! :)

Fonts used in this re-design: Brady Bunch and CK Handprint

No comments:

Post a Comment